AIR QUALITY ENGINEERS
U.C. Technologies is a hands-on engineering firm specialized in thermodynamics, integrated safety, climate control and industrial ventilation. We convert our combined understanding of mechanical, electrical and control engineering into lasting comprehensive solutions for you. This guarantees an enjoyable and safe working environment for your staff and the highest possible returns on your assets.
THE UCT BOOSTER
YOUR DAILY SOURCE OF INSPIRATION!
- Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans.
- The health effects of air pollution imperil human lives. This fact is well-documented.
- Pollution is a serious one. Water pollution, air pollution, and then solid hazardous waste pollution. And then beyond that, we also have the resources issue. Not just water resources but other natural resources, the mining resources being consumed, and the destruction of our ecosystem.
- There's so much pollution in the air now that if it weren't for our lungs there'd be no place to put it all.
- Approximately 80% of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources.
- The environmental effects of the automobile are well known: motor vehicles cause, for example, as much as 75 percent of the noise and 80 percent of the air pollution in our cities, and the industry must face mounting pressure from environmentalists.
- In tough times, some of us see protecting the climate as a luxury, but that's an outdated 20th-century worldview from a time when we thought industrialization was the end goal, waste was growth, and wealth meant a thick haze of air pollution.